miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

Crunch Time

I wanted to start off this post by recapping just how long it´s been since I have made a post and just how lazy I am about such things, but I figure all of you are already very aware. Let´s get a lock down on my life right now...

Where: Sede Prim, calle Prim 19, Madrid, Spain
When: 17.30, otherwise known as 15 minutes before my last translation class for this semester. (SCORE!)
Who: Pretty much just me, an undergrad, and the activities director for the school all crammed into the aula informática.
How: Sin ganas. Wet surroundings from snow and rain. Tired form obsessive exercising in subconscious attempts to procrastinate. But luckily, NOT HUNGRY.

So that´s where Im at right now. And I want to remind you all of a few things...

1. IM GOING TO BE BACK IN CALIFORNIA FROM DECEMBER 19TH UNTIL JANUARY 7TH. I WANT TO SEE AS MANY OF YOU ALL AS PHYSICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY POSSIBLE.

2. LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHIGN YOU WOUDL LIKE FROM ESPAÑA BECAUSE I PLAN TO BRING A SUITCASE FULL OF GOODIES. Just like Santa Claus... just not bearded. or fat. and with a slight phobia of hooved animals... and not Catholic, but hey, i bring presents and that´s the most important part, right?

3. POST TO BE CONTINUED LATER BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS NOW.

Besitos a todos!

1 comentario:

  1. California visit! Santa Cruz plans? San Francisco plans? Let's make this happen.

    What does one bring from Spain? Spaniards?

    (Also, every time I comment here, I learn a little bit more spanish with the darn authentication process)

    ResponderEliminar