domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

Sometimes you just have to live out of a suitcase.

Followers, this blog is your way into the deepest inner-workings of my life over the next year (and maybe longer). It's sure to be full of thrilling, intriguing, disturbing, hilarious, and just kind-of-weird antics that I want to share with you all!

So my job is to keep you abreast of all that's blog-worthy and to make sure you don't forget me while I'm off and away.

YOUR JOB is to comment and remind me of all your lovely selves for whom I tirelessly chronicle my adventures, deal?

Here's a preview of what I'll be kick starting my blog with: SF Pride, Lauren Salinas *MEOW*, Goldfrapp, Banana Milkshakes, Hoofing it across the City, and other things one should expect when living life of of a suitcase.

1 comentario:

  1. I hope you're still alive after your truffle experience haha <3 MEOW

    ResponderEliminar